The annual meeting place for senior executives in the events industry
Achieving growth and market ownership with winning business models, innovative strategies & customer-focused brands
Over 180 events business leaders and senior executives from around the world will gather to discuss the latest opportunities and challenges presented by changing customer preferences and behaviours, advances in technology and the growth in the global events industry.
Bring your executive team for peer-to-peer networking, collaboration and learning at the 4th Annual Conference Summit 2014, where the following key themes will be presented, discussed and debated by some of the most accomplished and forward-thinking individuals in the events industry:
- Hear from 21 senior industry expert speakers sharing case studies and practical insights
- Find out how growth trends in the global events industry will create opportunities for your business
- Hear case studies, and participate in debate and discussion about how to effectively grow customer engagement and retention in an events business
- Learn about innovations in event formats, and proven models for successfully moving a Stage 1 to an LSE
- Find out about the latest thinking on structures, roles and responsibilities of the modern event production and sales functions
- Discover how to optimise social media to deliver brand growth
- Hear from a content-led marketing expert about the critical success factors for effective content marketing
Featured SpeakersSee all Speakers >
ReviewsSee all Reviews >
"I enjoyed the Summit immensely, it exceeded my expectations by 200% - some thought provoking speeches and great networking."
Nadim Chaudhry, CEO, Green Power Conferences
“Good, informative, inspirational”
Biba Jovanovic, Managing Director, East Euro Link
“A vibrant exchange of ideas – very senior speakers and wide range of attendees.”
Katherine Kreuter, Procurement Leaders
"Lots of insight, I came away thinking about all of the opportunities for the MS Society."
Christopher Bray, Head of Conferences, MS Society
"The day was well structured and the venue was absolutely top class. It was also nice to meet up with so many ex-colleagues and associates. Well done on producing such a good event."
Graham Jerome-Ball, Informa
"I really enjoyed the day and found the content incredibly useful... As I’d expected the day was incredibly well organised and there seem to be a good buzz during the break times so hopefully the exhibitors were happy too!"
Nina Harman, Head of Conferences, Events and Exhibitions
"I think it's great that the industry has its own event where people can get together to network, share current best practice and discuss what the future holds for conference businesses."
Victoria Rennie, Managing Director, Events, Incisive Media
"I enjoyed the event - particularly the opportunities to network with peers and hear thoughts and ideas from a different perspective."
Marc Koskela, Head of Marketing Operations, Thought Leadership & Events, The Economist